This position reports to the Director Finance Department
JOB PURPOSE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The position exists to:
- Produce, analyse and present; timely, insightful and reliable financial and management information that enables the Board and Senior Management Team to make effective decisions regarding the strategic direction of the Bank.
- Maintain and develop systematic processes for financial control and review as well as provide guidance and advice on all operational finance matters to Business Units across the Bank.
- The job includes the following specific responsibilities:
- Financial planning, budgeting/forecasting and budgetary control
- Cost management for the Bank
- Financial reporting, management accounting and performance reporting for the Bank and Business Units
- Financial control and Back Office accounting
- Financial input for the Bank’s strategic planning
- Business, product and investment evaluation and reviews
- Audit Management (planning and execution) for annual financial statements
- Regulatory returns (RBZ and Ministry of Finance, investor and financiers)
- Performance management
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
This is a senior position and requires the following attributes:
- Post Graduate Degree or equivalent professional qualification in the field of Finance, Accounting, CA, CFA ACCA, CIMA Holder or equivalent in the field
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience in similar role
- Experience working in a developmental financial institution will be an added advantage.
- A proven ability to communicate and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excel proficient
Interested applicants should submit their applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae by not later than 16:00 hours Friday, 22 July 2022.
For the above position, a highly competitive package is on offer, details of which would be disclosed to the shortlisted candidates.
To be considered, interested candidates are requested to forward their applications to:
Acting Director Corporate Services and Human Resources Department
99 Gamal Abdel Nasser Road
Harare or email email@example.com