The Graduate Trainees will work under the various Divisions of the Infrastructure Projects and Private Sector Operations Departments.
Interested applicants should possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- First Class or Upper second-class pass;
- Studying towards a relevant professional qualification would be a distinct advantage;
- Aged between 21 and 26 years;
- Ability to learn and work under minimum supervision;
- Valid clean class four (4) driver’s license.